Full-Service Social Media Management
Our Social Scoop system to building our clients’ brands follows a three-step process (here is a brief overview):
Step 1: Ideal Audience Acquisition and analysis
- Complete client onboarding session to review/discuss strategy
- Conduct overall social media analysis of current platforms, engagement strategy
- Set-up platforms for optimization
- Research competitors
- Research hashtags
- Create draft content calendar for client feedback
Step 2: Implement and review customer conversion system
- Begin working on the internal system to optimize conversions
- Test and monitor posts and audience engagement
- Review lead magnet and begin to push social media audience
- Review analytics for audience engagement
- Social listening
- Review analytic reports
Step 3: Media Measurement, Paid Traffic & Metrics:
- Begin working on paid traffic system
- Begin running/testing paid traffic
- Review organic + paid traffic to ensure conversions
Dedicated Social Media Manager + Monthly check-in calls
Just as your digital media strategy isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach, neither are our services. Everyone has a preferred learning style, so we offer different formats for you to choose from that best fits your needs. We specialize in digital marketing strategy for live events – whether in person or virtually. If you’re a coach, speaker, event planner or business owner that produces live events for 100 people or more, we created this platform for you.
We take the headache, frustration and guesswork away from our clients who are struggling with:
- Using social media to drive traffic to their registration page
- Increasing engagement through brand exposure
- Understanding the value and need for online strategy
- Increasing registrations for live events
- Creating brand ambassadors for live events
- Understanding how to utilize analytics to drive traffic
- Onsite event coverage on social media
Live Event Digital Strategy
When it comes to live events, and online marketing it’s absolutely necessary to have a budget, plan and strategy in place to drive traffic to your registration page. If you’re not effectively using social media to do this, Social Scoop can show you how.
We help breathe life to your live events in three ways (3 month or 6 month options):
- Social Media (pre-event coverage and marketing)
- We will work with your current social media team or use our own to develop and implement your online marketing strategy
- We will assist with live tweeting and engagement for scheduled pre-event calls or webinars
- Live onsite (day-of event hosting)
- Digital correspondent throughout live event:
- Social media takeover to post/share/encourage online community to follow the event
- Live testimonials/interviews with attendees
- Educate audience on engaging online
- Access to event bloggers to increase engagement/following
- Manage live stream chat/audience (if applicable)
- Live stream host
- Digital correspondent throughout live event:
- Reporting (21-30 days post-event reporting and follow-up)
- We create and provide analytical reports to show: most popular times people were active, buzz words used online, most influential people, how many people reached and more
For more information or to see if Social Scoop is right for your next event, please contact us with the following:
Date of event, location, expected attendee count and online marketing budget
Social Media Strategy + Consulting
If the thought of managing social media solo still leaves you feeling confused and more than a little dazed, we have you covered. The Social Scoop has a team of Social Media Managers to work closely with you to promote and grow your brand.
After an initial consultation to determine your needs, we will create a plan to overhaul your social media presence. You can’t know where to go, if you’re not sure where you’re coming from.
We help you look at the big picture of what you’re trying to achieve, so we can narrow in on the best way to get there. That’s why we’re also big on analytics, and provide reporting to clients which detail activity and engagement across all platforms.
We offer one-time 90-minute strategy sessions to help you get clarity and immediate action steps to boost your brand on social media.
Request more information here.
Social Scoop offers virtual courses because let’s face it – you’re busy, life is hectic. And quite frankly, you may not be able to hire someone to do it for you. This format allows you the grace and the flexibility to learn at your own pace.
We offer both Social Media and Blogging self-study e-courses. Using a web-based membership platform, you will receive the same tools and strategies Christine delivers in live courses to successfully manage social media.
The best part? You will be able to work through the materials at your own pace.
Click here to request more information.
Whatever your need may be, the Social Scoop focuses on creating dynamic virtual and live events for their clients, as well as impactful services by amplifying their brand messaging via social media.